Peanut Butter Rice Krispies Balls
* 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
* 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
* 1 cup powdered sugar
* 2 cups Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies® cereal
* 1 1/2 cup fine cocoanut
* 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
* 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
* 54 mini-muffin paper cups
1. In large electric mixer bowl, beat peanut butter, margarine and sugar on medium speed until thoroughly combined. Add KELLOGG’S RICE KRISPIES cereal and cocoanut mixing thoroughly. Portion mixture, using rounded teaspoon. Shape into balls. If too soft add Powdered Sugar, place each ball in paper cup. Refrigerate.
2. Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat, stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
This awesome devilish recipe is a compliment of GrammyGraceBakery